Everyone is a marketer with the right tool kit
One high impact tool kit is Facebook Business. Used effectively you’ll achieve great results for your business or brand. We’re here to give you advice on the most efficient ways of managing your Facebook Business in the aim to reach one of the world’s biggest communities and connect with your audience.
Facebook ads can be as simple or as sophisticated as you want them to be but there’s no question about how effective they are if managed correctly. You have to ask yourself various questions before creating your ad:
- What’s the most important outcome you want to achieve from this ad?
- Who do you want to target this ad to?
- Where do you want to run this ad?
- What is your budget?
- How do you want your ad to look?
Once you’ve answered these questions being completely relevant to your brand or business you’re ready to publish your ad and measure the engagement. The best ads drive real business results but also delight people, find the balance of being completely authentic, relatable and targeting your audience.
Build a Business Page
Creating a Facebook Business page allows billions of people who use the platform to be able to discover your business. It’s free, versatile, an important communication platform and somewhere to appropriately advertise your services or products. Take advantage of the tools that will help optimise your business (most of which are free):
- Insights: This is your page overview and an important tool to track consumer engagement and what actions have been taken on your page.
- Advertising: Build an audience on your page by promoting it to the right people and achieve results based on your goals.
- Appointments: Enable your customers to book appointments with you directly through Facebook, talk about a simple process!
- Jobs: Facebook provides tools that will guide you on your hiring journey, from finding the right candidate to communicating with them.
- Facebook Shop: Share your inventory or services with customers and simplify the buying process, all from one location.
Making the most of Facebook absolutely optimises your business and aside from the above Business specific tools don’t forget about regular posting, direct communications and updating your stories to keep your audience engaged.
In a generation where having an online presence is so necessary you should always optimise your social platforms and do your research. If you want to get noticed you need to put the work in first!